These technical jigging rods are ideal for deep sea fishing with moderate diameter braids. The flat profile of the lower part of the handle increases fishing comfort and facilitates energetic animations by fitting the heel under the armpit. To take into account the presence of two casting models for vertical fishing. The 56HB is perfect for fishing from pollock wrecks to the jig or with a large soft lure. GWSJ models are specifically designed for Slow Jig.
- High modulus carbon blank.
- “Off Set” plug (toe box inserts into heel).
- Fuji K guides and Fuji reel seat with a threaded metal ring for locking.
- Contoured high-density EVA cuff.
- Jigging action with great power reserve.
- EVA cuff with flattened sides to keep it comfortably under the armpit.